Charis Acting presents
Film Acting for Kids
- Ages 7-12
• June – August • Sat. • 1:30pm -3:30 pm
• Arabian Library Scottsdale
• $120 per 4-weeks (Paid in full prior to class)
- Class limited to 10 students
- Take 1 month or all three
- $60 off 3-month Registration • Use CATM60 in Coupon
- $10 off next class when Referring a Friend
- Accepting all major credit and debit cards, as well as ESA debit cards*
Kids will learn:
• On-camera acting techniques
• To work with a script
• To create honest, natural characters
• To work with a scene partner
• To identify, express emotions
• Confidence building skills
• Improv acting
*Can email proof of credentials for ESA
Carissa Dalton is a professional actor, writer, director, teacher and coach. As an actor, she has over twenty years of commercial, television, film and stage experience. She has appeared in projects for Volkswagen, Teleflora, Amtrak, Mitsubishi, Sony TV, National Geographic and more.
As a writer, actor, and director, she co-wrote, starred-in and directed the feature film, All The Dragons. She has also directed thirty short films. As a teacher and coach, Carissa has worked with actors and directors, helping them elevate their skills through the CFTN Film Lab—a collaborative class of actors, writers, and directors working to create film organically—of which she is the co-founder and co-director.
Carissa is also a well-trained vocalist and dancer, as well as an experienced improv theater performer.
Email Carissa at